Perth, Australia, 6003
Joined on November, 2012
Mon/Wed/Fri at any time
Up to 25 minutes away at my regular hourly rate
Education- Graduate Diploma of Education (Early Childhood) - Edith Cowan University - 2011
- Graduate Diploma of Education (Primary) - Edith Cowan University - 2010
- FLE qualification (French as Second Language, equivalent to TESOL)
- Master of Arts Degree (Applied Linguistics) - University of La Reunion - 2008
- Bachelor of Arts (English Language, Literature and Civilisation in English) - 2006
Experience- French language assistant / French Relief Teacher - St Mark's AC School - current
- French Immersion teacher - French School of Perth - current
- French as Second Language Instructor - Les Lecons de Karine - 2011
- English teacher - French Ministry of Education - 2007-2009
I have been tutoring for 8 years. I develop personalised course outline and objectives adapted to students' age, proficiency level and learning needs.
I am a highly organised person who maintains a record of each student's progress for each lesson. My lessons are interactive and I include French and Australian methods of teaching.
I am an expert user of the English Language (IELTS test results: 8.0).
On top of that, I am a qualified teacher with WACOT and WWCC registration. I have the ability to provide differentiated curriculum and cater from littlies (3 years +) to adults.
HobbiesI am genuine which I think is the best way to build a rapport with students. I am very patient and can therefore work with kids as well as adults.
I am open-minded and like reading, movies, going out, grab a cup of coffee and have a good chat.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.